Monday, June 04, 2007

TC-08 dedication

Its been awhile since I last drove a car. To be precise, since I arrived in Melbourne. I have to admit... I miss my beloved TC-08... I miss those Team City gatherings that used to happen weekly... And most of all, I miss the adrenaline and exhilaration of driving overall. This post is dedicated to TC-08...

Vehicle: Honda City (Fit-Aria)
Engine: Honda L15A 1.5L VTEC
Bodykit: Airmaster 3G City
Wheels: Work Emotion CR 17"
Tires: BF Goodrich g-Force 205/40/R17

TC-08 @ Genting


TC-08 @ Genting

And the soundtrack of this machine is sorely missed as well...



Not to mention the good times with Team City...


Official Launching

Cameron Highlands Cool Cruise

TC First Anniversary

First Anniversary (highest turnout of members with 80 cars)


Ah.. good times...

JE Automart Damansara Perdana Opening

Cheras Official Gathering 2006



And the bad times...




Reminiscences... But not for long! For I will be back soon!





No comments: